Quick-Way, Inc. Responsible Care Policy Statement
Quick-Way, Inc. commits to continuous review and improvement of its operations as a transporter of bulk liquid commodities, equipment cleaning, and equipment repair/maintenance. This commitment includes our adherence to the Guiding Principles set forth by the Responsible Care initiative as established by the American Chemistry Council.
Through our policy, we promise:
- Communication with employees, the public, and other stakeholders regarding operational performance and initiatives.
- Compliance with all legal requirements and regulatory obligations to which Quick-Way, Inc. is subject and subscribes.
- Adherence to all pertinent Responsible Care requirements as a partner transportation company.
- To emphasize improvement in the following dimensions through a framework of constant internal review, and through the setting of goals, targets, and objectives with respect to the following operations:
- Safeguarding the environment
- Health of stakeholders
- Safety of stakeholders
- Security of stakeholders, material and equipment
This commitment is made by senior management and shall be made visible to operations in action and communication. Actions to affirm this commitment include providing sufficient resources to train personnel, the implementation of protocols, and the supply of necessary equipment and tools. All employees are obligated to operate with a commitment to the promises aforementioned.