If you are looking for a career, to be respected and valued in a family-oriented company, check out these reasons why Quick Way is the place to work!
- Paid hands-on training and coaching by Driver Trainer
- Private Hotel Room for out-of-town Drivers during training
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Sick Days
- Company Paid Benefits – 100% Free for Full-Time Employees
- Company Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Company Pension Retirement Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (Voluntary)
- 24/7/365 Dispatch and Safety Support
- Company pays half the medical insurance deductible through weekly HSA contributions
- $0.55 per loaded mile, $0.40 per mile unloaded
- All On-Duty time paid $12/hr (Paperwork, Fueling, Loading, Unloading, etc.)
- Average 2,200 miles/week
- Governed at 65 mph
- Various Home Time Options
- Late Model Equipment
- Driver Referral Program
- TWIC & Haz reimbursements
- ELD-Compliant since 2015
- EZ Pass
- Weekly Paychecks
- PPE Provided
Top in our Industry for Fleet Safety
- Great West Casualty Company Silver Award 2017
- Winner National Tank Truck Carriers 2016 Competitive Safety Contest, Less than 3.5 Million Miles Category
- Recognized by Great West Casualty and American Trucking Association for Outstanding Achievement in Safety 2013, Under 1 Million Miles Category
- Winner National Tank Truck Carriers 2008 Competitive Safety Contest, Less than 3 Million Miles Class
- National Tank Truck Carriers Safety Improvement Award 2008
- Winner National Tank Truck Carriers 2007 Competitive Safety Contest, Less than 3 Million Miles Category
- Great West Casualty Company Platinum Fleet Safety Award 1999, 2001, 2003, and 2007
* Click the arrows to see all the photos in the areas below
Dave Moore, one of our drivers, said it best: “Quick-Way has treated me very well. I really enjoy working here.”
Quick-Way, Inc., specializes in nonhazardous liquid chemical shipping. Our company, based in Ludington, Michigan, has been in business since 1991, and offers experienced certified drivers a competitive wage and benefits. All full-time employees are eligible for free health, dental and vision insurance, a company pension and a company-paid life insurance policy.
We pride ourselves with a fleet of late-model tractors which are equipped with Omnitrac’s GPS systems. Quick-Way’s fleet is a combination of Kenworths and Freightliners and are maintained to OEM warranty specifications, with a conservative approach to preventative maintenance, including DOT and government inspections and 30-day regular inspections performed on all equipment and oil and filter changes every 20,000 miles by our skilled team of internal maintenance professionals. The maintenance team takes great pride in keeping both tractors and trailers road-ready to ensure top of the line in safety.
Quick-Way provides our drivers relevant and hands-on training and education through a robust on-boarding program and regular Safety Meetings. Our continuous improvement philosophy is evident from the way feedback is solicited and provided, and superior practices implemented quickly.
As a Quick-Way driver, you are a valued member of a small but growing team. You will have a unique and professional relationship with our office and support staff to ensure the safest, most efficient, and exceptional personalized service for our customers.
Our reputation as a regional industry leader in service, safety, and efficiency throughout the Midwest will make you proud to be a Quick-Way, Inc. driver. With three dispatch locations located in Midland, Michigan, Kankakee, Illinois, and the main terminal in Ludington, your work will be close by and you will be dispatched by the best.
Apply today- Let your road to success start now- with Quick-Way!
WE WOULD LOVE TO CHAT
Proud to Support: